Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition
Specially Engineered for Mud Domination
The Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition delivers the ultimate sports utility experience, with specially engineered features to dominate the mud:
- Industry-First Centered Mounted Mud Bar
- Custom Graphics & Painted Plastics
- 29.5" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- High-Mounted 3,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch with Integrated Tow Hooks
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD
- Color Matched Front & Rear Bumpers
- High Clearance Arched A-Arms
85 HP to Power Through the Mud
The world’s most powerful ATV delivers unmatched performance to rip through the deepest mud.
- 85 HP ProStar twin EFI engine with a single overhead cam.
- High-Performance True On-Demand AWD to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- Shielded clutch and engine intake ducting.
- Rack-mounted radiator with industry-exclusive inverted dual fans.
- High and low mud specific transmission with lower gearing.
Stiffer Springs for High Ground Clearance
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, plus added capability to tackle the mud, you’ll be ready to take on anything with full comfort and control.
- Stiffer springs to maintain 11.5" of ground clearance.
- Industry-first centered handlebar-mounted mud bar.
- Factory-installed 29.5" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires.
- Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires in tight turns and smooth out the toughest terrain.
- Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC).
Get to Work with Massive Payload & Towing
The Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition delivers massive payload and towing capacity to tackle the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 575 lbs. payload capacity.
- Steel reinforced utility rack system with 360 lb. capacity.
- Over 6 gallons of integrated front & rear storage.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
Vehicle:2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 High Lifter Edition
Location:Shawnee Honda Polaris Kawasaki
Front Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic Disc
Differential Lock Location: Rear
Driveline Brand: On-Demand™
Driveline Type: Selectable 4X2 / 4X4
Limited Slip Differential Location: Rear
Number Of Driveline Modes: 2
Bore (in): 3.56
Bore (mm): 90.5
Carburetion Type: Fuel Injected
Compression Ratio: 11
Displacement (cc): 952
Displacement (ci): 58.1
Engine Brand Name: ProStar™
Engine Stroke: 4-Stroke
Engine Type: Parallel Twin
Fuel Injector Size (mm): 42
Fuel Injector: Yes
Fuel Requirements: Regular
Fuel Type: Gas
Horsepower (bhp): 85
Horsepower (kW): 63.4
Stroke (in): 2.91
Stroke (mm): 74
Valve Configuration: SOHC
Valves Per Cylinder: 4
Bash Plate (Front): Yes
Body Material: Composite
Floor Board Location: Driver
PAINT & FINISH
Number Of Seats: 1
Seat Height (in): 39
Seat Height (mm): 990
Seat Location: Driver
Seat Material: Vinyl
Seat Type: One-Piece
Steering Control: Handlebar
Steering Type: Power
Capacity (kgs): 34
Capacity (lbs): 75
Number Of Cupholders: 1
TOWING & HAULING
Rear Hitch Type: Receiver
Size (cm): 3.2
Size (in): 1.25
Weight (kgs): 1587.6
Weight (lbs): 3500
Winch Brand Name: Polaris
Hi / Low Range: Yes
Primary Drive (Engine / Transmission): Belt
Primary Drive (Front Wheel): Shaft
Primary Drive (Rear Wheel): Shaft
Transmission Brand: Polaris Variable Transmission (PVT)
Transmission Type: Continuously Variable (CVT)
WHEELS & TIRES
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.
Price does not include the service/detail fee or documentation fee. These fees will be added to the the advertised price.