2022 Honda Power EU2200i Companion
Features may include:
- Built in 30A outlet for easy parallel & RV applications
- Super quiet & lightweight
- Honda My Generator app + Bluetooth® capability
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
More power. Same legendary quality.
- The EU2200i Companion delivers 10% more power than the previous EU2000 Companion - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package. Whether it's an extra refrigerator at home, a larger saw on your construction site, a larger TV at your tailgate party, the EU2200i Companion gives you the power to get more done.
Built in 30A outlet for RV use and easy parallel capability with another EU2000i
- The EU2200i Companion offers one 30A receptacle for RV applications (requires optional adaptor) and one 20A receptacle. The 30A receptacle allows 2 EU2200i models to be run in parallel by way of a simple parallel cord and not an external parallel kit.
Double your power with parallel capability
- Need more power? Connect the EU2200i Companion with a regular EU2200i for up to 4400 watts of power. The EU2200i Companion will also parallel with EU2000iK1/T1 models. Find a complete serial number list at the link below.
Power for microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, small AC units, and much more
- The EU2200i Companion can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for portable use at home, camping, on the jobsite, or much more. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
Honda My Generator app + Bluetooth® capability
- Honda's exclusive My Generator smartphone app offers remote generator operation and monitoring with impressive performance and unmatched convenience. The app includes wireless stop, operation monitoring, and service reminders, utilizing Bluetooth® connectivity.
CO-MINDER: Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System
- CO-MINDER' continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high
Honda GXR120 Engine - Commercial grade reliability
- The EU2200i Companion is powered by the Honda GXR120 Commercial Series engine. The GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. The size of a generator's engine directly correlates to how much power it can produce. At 121cc, the GXR120 is at the top of its class - ensuring the EU2200 Companion always produces the power you need to get the job done. Originally developed for heavy duty construction equipment, the GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation
- So quiet, your neighbors will thank you. The EU2000i Companion operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.
Easy starting, every time
- The EU2200i Companion is designed for quick and easy starting. Honda's automatic mechanical decompressor system significantly reduces the amount of force needed to start the engine. Operational contact points are color-coded in gray to quickly guide the user through the starting operation.
Vehicle:2022 Honda Power EU2200i Companion
Location:Shawnee Honda Polaris Kawasaki
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
MSRP does not include the manufacture freight charge, assembly/service fee, or documentation fee. These prices will be added to the the MSRP price.
Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.