2020 Honda Power Generators EB2200i
Features may include:
- Lightweight & fuel efficient
- Inverter: stable power for sensitive equipment & electronics
More power. Same legendary quality.
- The all new EB2200i delivers 10% more power than the EB2000 - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package.
Portable power for your job site
- The EB2200i can operate a wide variety of industrial tools, making it perfect for portable use on any job site. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
Honda GXR120 Engine - Commercial grade reliability
- GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. Honda's GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
- The EB2200i has full GFCI protection. It's OSHA, LA-ETL, and CARB Compliant, making it ideal for jobsite applications.
Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for sensitive equipment and electronics
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. Our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
Super quiet - less noise than normal conversation
- So quiet, you can hardly hear it running. The EB2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation.
Lightweight and compact
- Weighing just 47 pounds, the EB2200i is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
Fuel efficient - runs up to 8.1 hrs on less than a gallon of fuel
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EB2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.2 to 8.1 hours on a single tank, depending on the load.
Easier oil changes
- A bigger oil filler opening, longer spout, and larger oil drain gutter make for easier and cleaner oil changes.
Fuel shutoff ("Fuel Off" position)
- The “Fuel Off” position allows the engine to continue to run until the majority of the fuel in the carburetor is consumed and the engine shuts off. This helps prevent stale fuel issues and is useful when storing the generator.
Better overall durability
- It's the little things that show a product's quality and durability. Like the stamped metal recoil rope insert on the EB2200i - reducing potential damage to the body of the generator. Or the increased ventilation area, resulting in improved cooling of key components. Or the improved stator/rotor configuration, using some of the highest quality and most powerful magnets available.
Protected by Oil Alert®
- Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Meets USDA standards for areas where spark arrestors are required for operation.
3 year residential and commercial warranty
- You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
Vehicle:2020 Honda Power EB2200i
Fuel Economy:134 mpg
Location:Shawnee Honda Polaris Kawasaki
Warranty:Manufacturer's w/ Extended Available
Dry Weight: 46.5 lb.
Electrical : AC Output
Engine: Honda GXR120
Fuel Capacity: Tank
Noise Level: 57 dB(A) @ rated load 48 dB(A) @ 1/4 load
Run Time Per Tankful: 3.2hr @ rated load 8.1 hrs @ 1/4 load
MSRP does not include the manufacture freight charge, assembly/service fee, or documentation fee. These prices will be added to the the MSRP price.